Health, safety & environment (HSE) is our utmost priority. It’s our practice to conduct activities to ensure that the health and the safety of the employees and of the other persons are safeguarded, and that proper regard is paid to the conservation of the environment.
- to provide adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from our work activities.
- to consult with our employees on matters affecting their health and safety.
- to provide and maintain safe plant, equipment and working environment.
- to ensure all employees are competent to do their tasks, and to give them adequate training.
- to keep our employees, sub-contractors and the relevant authorities sufficiently informed of known potential hazards and minimise the risk and improve the quality and safety of the working environment.
- to establish and maintain contingency procedures to minimise harm from accidents, in the unlikely event that they occur.
- to promote safety consciousness and discipline.
- to maintain safe and healthy working conditions.
- to review and revise this policy as necessary at regular intervals.